Capitola has had two weeks to calm its nerves from the of late January. So now the city council is once again in session Thursday evening.
There are a number of recurring items on the agenda (, ) as well as a discussion on the current state of the City's website.
Here are the anticipated highlights of the meeting:
- Mike Termini will proclaim February as "Teen Dating Violence Awareness Month."
- The council will in the Village.
- They will consider adopting an urgency ordinance to once again ban SmartMeter installation in Capitola.
- The Rispin Mansion restoration project is expected to be deemed complete.
- The council will discuss allowing City Manager Jamie Goldstein to accept proposals for an overhaul of the city website.
To view the complete meeting agenda, click here. The real meat of the matter begins on page two.
Stay tuned to Capitola-Soquel Patch Friday morning for further coverage of the council meeting.