Location: La Manzana Community Resources
521 Main St, Suite E, Watsonville
El poder de ser padres positivos (The Power of Positive Parenting) provides an introduction to the Triple P Positive Parenting Program. Seminar participants will learn key principles and strategies to:
- Create safe, interesting environments for children
- Provide positive learning environments for children
- Use assertive discipline
- Have realistic expectations of themselves and children
- Take care of themselves as parents and caregivers
Snacks and child care are provided. Advance registration is required.
To register: Contact Liliana Zamora at (831) 724-2997 x212 or firstname.lastname@example.org or register online at http://www.first5scc.org/calendar/parent-trainings
This seminar is the 1st in a series of three:
- El poder de ser padres positivos/The Power of Positive Parenting (January 13)
- Cómo Criar Hijos Seguros y Capaces/Raising Confident, Competent Children (January 20)
- Cómo Criar Hijos Resistentes/Raising Resilient Children (January 27)
Triple P Santa Cruz County is made possible through a partnership between First 5 Santa Cruz County, Santa Cruz County Health Services Agency (MHSA-Prop 63) & Santa Cruz County Human Services Department.